Streamline® Closed Restricted Access Barrier System
“Ensuring Sterility for High Quality Compounding”
The Streamline® Closed Restricted Access Barrier System (SLC-RABS) provides a safe and clean environment for the preparation of sterile non-hazardous drugs in compliance to the United States Pharmacopeia General Chapter <797>.
Closed Restricted Access Barrier System (RABS) provides a full unidirectional airflow scheme for an ISO Class 5 environment for aseptic processing.
SLC-RABS is designed with a rigid wall enclosure and glove port access for process manipulation; this prevents the risk of cross-contamination. The interior of the enclosure is manually cleaned and sanitised.
RABS provide superior environment as compared to open front clean air devices (laminar flow clean benches and Class II biological safety cabinets). These systems are a safe and efficient solution for the manual production of low-volume pharmaceuticals as well as with practices concerning aseptic technique training.
Furthermore, RABS can reduce operating and renovation costs by taking up less space than a traditional cleanroom facility.
- Fast purging time
- ISO Class 5 work zone
- Compliant to USP <797>
- Motorized height stand
- ULPA filters (as per IEST-RP-CC001.3 and HEPA (H14) filter as per EN 1822) with a typical efficiency of >99.995% at 0.1 to 0.3 microns, providing ISO Class 5 air cleanliness as per ISO 14644-1.
- Sentinel™ Gold Microprocessor controller supervises all functions and monitors airflow and pressures in real-time.
- For negatively pressured RABS, the work zone and pass-through chambers are under negative pressure to the room to maintain operator protection in the event of a breach in the system.
- Positively pressured configurations are under positive pressure to the room to ensure product protection.
- Robust dual-wall construction. The work zone is surrounded by negative pressure plenums at the sides and back. Unique Esco Dynamic Chamber™ plenum surrounds filter seals with negative pressure.
- Ergonomically angled front and oval gloveports improve reach and comfort.
- Safe-change cuff rings permit glove changing with zero risk of contaminating the work zone and/or pharmacy environment.
- Esco ISOCIDE™ antimicrobial coating on all painted surfaces to minimize contamination.
- Sharps disposal system and hydraulic height adjustable stand are available as options.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.