Streamline® Class II Biological Safety Cabinet, Glass Side Walls (SC2-E series)
The Industry’s Best Value Class II Biosafety Cabinet
As a global leader in cleanroom industry, Esco offers the latest technology with the best value for your money. The Streamline® (SC2) Class II Biological Safety Cabinets provides optimum performance which is now improved by the latest SentinelTM Silver Microprocessor Controller. New options such as the glass side wall permits added brightness for maximum visibility. Best-in class ISOCIDETM powder coat inhibits microbial growth and provides the cabinet a clean and elegant finish. With its new design and with EN 12469 compliance by the Public Health England (PHE), the new Streamline® Class II Biological Safety Cabinets exceeds standard safety criteria.
- SentinelTM Silver Microprocessor Controller for better monitoring and comfortable control.
- User, product and environment protection with the best value
- Robust cabinet construction with elegant aesthetics
- Ergonomically-designed for maximum comfort
- Glass side walls permit added brightness for maximum visibility
- High performance ebm-papst® permanently lubricated, centrifugal motor/fans with external rotor designs. Motors selected for energy efficiency, compact design and flat profile.
- Fluorescent lamps and switch controls are located away from contaminated air to permit service without decontamination.
- H14 filtration system operate at a typical efficiency >99.995% at 0.1 to 0.3 micron sizes.
- Glass side wall allows more light to enter which provides maximum visibility.
- Ergonomically-angled front improves reach and comfort, reduces glare.
- Arm rest with curved edge provides excellent forearm support.
- Frameless, easier to clean, shatterproof sash offers larger unobstructed viewing area.
- ISOCIDE™ powder coat inhibits microbial growth to improve safety.
- SentinelTM Silver Microprocessor controls alarm system, supervises operation of all cabinet functions, and monitors both exhaust and downflow.
- Esco Streamline® Class II Biological Safety Cabinet has been certified by Public Health of England (PHE) for compliance to EN 12469.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.