Dimensions & weight
Width: 8.1 in (20.5 cm)
Depth: 11.4 in (29 cm)
Height: 12.8 in (32.5 cm)
Weight: 9.4 lb (4.25 kg)
View full technical specifications:
SNAPshot Dx Test Menu
SNAPshot Dx Exclusive Tests
SNAP Total T4 Test
Screen for thyroid disease
Screen for hyperthyroidism and presumptive hypothyroidism and quickly monitor medications; use plasma for quicker results.
SNAP Cortisol Test
Quickly evaluate adrenal function
Screen for endocrine diseases and monitor long-term medications for quick adjustments, as necessary.
SNAP Bile Acids Test
Assess liver function
Quickly assess liver function to help diagnose disease, such as portosystemic shunts.
An Easier, Faster Way to Run These SNAP Tests
SNAP 4Dx Plus Test
- Ehrlichiosis (Ehrlichia ewingii, Ehrlichia canis)
- Lyme disease
- Anaplasmosis (Anaplasma phagocytophilum, Anaplasma platys)
SNAP Heartworm RT Test
SNAP FIV/FeLV Combo Test
- Feline immunodeficiency virus (FIV)
- Feline leukemia virus (FeLV)
SNAP fPL Test
- Feline pancreatitis
SNAP cPL Test
- Canine pancreatitis
SNAP Feline proBNP Test
Cardiac risk factors
SNAP, load and go
- Enter patient information on the IDEXX VetLab Station.
- On the SNAPshot Dx Analyzer, follow the onscreen instructions to prepare the sample and the SNAP device.
- Load the SNAP device in the SNAPshot Dx Analyzer.
That’s it! The SNAPshot Dx Analyzer does the rest—it automatically reads the results at the appropriate time and saves the results to the patient’s electronic medical record.
SNAPshot Dx Analyzer
Identify and manage diseases quickly and efficiently
- Snap, load and go: results are automatically read and interpreted in minutes.
- Run multiple patient samples at once.
- Rely on proven SNAP technology and an advanced optical system.
- Automate your work flow with the IDEXX VetLab Station.
One SNAP can change everything
Watch how SNAP technology delivers superior diagnostic accuracy—and see what you may sacrifice when you use a test without it.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.