Faster, more sensitive, less expensive – ICP-MS solutions for modern laboratories
Both research and routine laboratories with the highest efficiency and detection standards benefit from the ICP-MS solutions of the PlasmaQuant MS series in three ways: market-leading sensitivity, the highest sample throughput, and the lowest costs per sample. These three benefits combine to provide a complete package that equips laboratories with great competitive advantages.
Sensitivity and efficiency
The unparalleled level of sensitivity of the PlasmaQuant MS provides you with analytical advantages that are clearly reflected in efficiency and lower costs per sample.
- Best detection limits
- High throughput
- Reduced sample preparation
- Robust performance
- Low maintenance requirements
The patented spectrometer design of the ICP-MS systems provide for the lowest detection limits and consistent analytical quality for extremely short integration times and high dilution factors. This ensures high throughput, long-term stability, and reproducible results, while significantly reducing your maintenance costs.
The combination of high sensitivity, high scanning speeds, and short integration times is perfect for laser ablation and single particle analysis. In addition, the outstanding mass separation provides the best conditions for isotope analysis.
Configure your personal ICP-MS
The PlasmaQuant MS series offers four models optimized for individual application requirements. Together with a range of upgrade options and accessories, the systems can be optimally adapted to the respective field of application.
PlasmaQuant MS series
Choose the best model for your needs
PlasmaQuant MS models
ICP-MS for efficient routine analysis
The robust system for efficient and stable characterization of high matrix samples:
- Outstanding plasma robustness for high matrices
- Minimized drift at changing matrix load
- Efficient interference management with outstanding ease of use
PlasmaQuant MS Q
The fast system for high-throughput analysis and superior precision for large sample batches:
- High sensitivity for optimized data acquisition
- Universal interference management mode
- 11 orders dynamic range for full coverage of required concentration range
PlasmaQuant MS Elite models
ICP-MS for demanding material analysis and advanced research
PlasmaQuant MS Elite S
The high sensitivity instrument for routine ultratrace element detection in clean sample matrices:
- Ultra sensitive and stable performance for best signal-to-noise ratio
- High ion transmission with full sensitivity control on complete mass range
- Market leading abundance sensitivity
PlasmaQuant MS Elite
The flexible system with ultimate sensitivity and targeted performance optimization using various accessories for advanced research:
- Ultimate freedom of optimization through full ion focus control
- Shortest dwell time and best mass separation
- Flexible connection of accessories using two entry ports to the plasma compartment
ASpect MS Software Package
With the intuitive worksheet interface of the ASpect MS software for the ICP mass spectrometers of the PlasmaQuant MS series, you can retrieve all analysis data, mass scan graphs, calibration data, and data logs with a single click of the mouse. Detailed quality assurance protocols guarantee accurate data for reliable analysis. ASpect MS provides compliance support in accordance with 21 CFR Part 11.
Simple to operate thanks to intelligent automation options
- Set-up and initialization processes
- Plasma alignment
- Mass calibration and resolution tests
- AutoMax for simple method development
- Integrated aerosol dilution for the online dilution of samples with a high TDS content
- BOOST technology for high sensitivity in gas mode (interference management)
A range of accessories and upgrade options provide high application flexibility, easy sample handling, and a high throughput
- ASPQ 3300 – autosampler for high-throughput routine analysis
- Nitrox – additional gas supply (O2 and N2) for an improved performance in petrochemical applications (O2) and more efficient ionization of arsenic and selenium (N2)
- Internal Standards Kit – for the online addition of internal standards
- FAST sample introduction – for a faster sample feed and intelligent rinsing protocols
- Triggerbox TTL – for coupling with laser ablation systems
- Hydrogen generator – for the safe and reliable supply of iCRC hydrogen gas
- Adaptive Mass Range (AMR) – for limited isotope separation according to regulatory export requirements
An overview of other sample introduction accessories for PlasmaQuant MS instruments designed for individual adaptation to your laboratory and analytical needs can be found here: Tech Note sample introduction accessories
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.