NordicSafe® Low Noise, Class II Biological Safety Cabinets
Effective Solution for Operator, Product and Environmental Protection
The Esco NordicSafe® Class II Biological Safety Cabinet is an effective solution to providing operator, product and environmental protection within laboratories and industrial facilities. The cabinet features the use of 2 ULPA filters to deliver ISO Class 3 air cleanliness to the work zone.
- Lowest noise MSC in the industry.
- Equipped with DC ECM Blower for low energy consumption.
- Half – speed mode
- Zero volt relay
- Quickstart™ and RS 232
- 1200mm external width
- HPA-certified to EN 12469
- Extremely low energy consumption (190 Watt) for environmentally-conscious operation.
- Latest generation, energy-efficient DC ECM blower from ebm-papst™ Germany maintains constant airflow, despite building voltage fluctuations.
- Quietest cabinet in the industry (51 dBA) for serene working condition that helps reduce fatigue and improves concentration.
- Half Speed Mode reduces energy consumption to 80 Watts while still maintaining personnel and product protection when the cabinet is not being used.
- Zero Volt Relay Contact, to synchronize turning ON/OFF internal blower fan with remote exhaust fan.
- Esco Sentinel™ Gold microprocessor with integrated temperature-compensated airflow monitoring system.
- Quickstart mode, to turn the blower and lights on/off, by moving the sash window to correct position.
- RS 232 data output port enables remote monitoring of cabinet operating parameters.
- Unique Esco Dynamic Chamber™ plenum design delivers quiet, uniform airflow.
- Negative pressure plenum surrounds the contaminated positive pressure plenum; no fabric bags are used.
- Dual, long-life ULPA filters (per IEST-RP-CC001.3), for supply and exhaust airflow.
- Ergonomically-angled front improves reach and comfort.
- Frameless, shatterproof, motorized sash is easier to clean, offers larger and unobstructed viewing area.
- Multi-piece tray components are autoclavable. They are easy to lift and remove to provide easy access during surface decontamination.
- The front sash is motorized for convenient one-touch operation.
- Raised airflow grille maintains safety by preventing blockage.
- Transparent side windows, angled front, and reduced noise levels combine to create the most comfortable, well-lit cabinet in Esco’s range.
- Esco ISOCIDE™ antimicrobial surface on all painted surfaces minimizes contamination
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.