multi EA 5100
Your entire C/N/S/X lab in one device
- Extensive range of applications without device modification
- A single analyzer for solid, liquid, gaseous and LPG samples
- Self Check System for unattended operation and reliable results
- Vertical and horizontal combustion in one system
Versatile, fast, and sensitive
The multi EA 5100 is extremely versatile: In addition to the testing of carbon, nitrogen, sulfur, and chlorine, the instrument also provides for the determination of important environmental parameters such as TOC, AOX/TOX, and EOX. C/N/S/X testing is carried out in one analysis cycle, the change between C/N/S and X determination is fully automatic, with no conversion of the instrument required. Preset standard methods simplify your work further and reduce measuring time.
- Optimal for oil and gas, petrochemical and chemical, and polymer industries
- Compliant for a large number of common international and national regulations (ASTM, EPA, DIN, ISO, EN, etc.)
- The modular principle allows for the system to be designed individually – an extension is possible at any time should your requirements change
- HiPerSens detection provides for a broad linear measuring range at the highest levels of detection
High sensitivity, fewer replicates – fast analyses, high throughput
In addition to system and operation safety, the device offers reliable and fast measurement results. Flexible automation possibilities for a high sample throughput reduce the costs per analysis considerably. The multi EA 5100 guarantees competitive advantage of your lab in terms of cost-effectivesness and analysis quality.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.