Labculture® Reliant Class II, Type A2 Biological Safety Cabinets (E-Series)
Esco Labculture® Reliant (LR2) Class II Type A2 Biological Safety Cabinet (E-Series) blends the latest generation of energy-efficient DC ECM motor technology with Esco’s experience of more than 25 years in biosafety cabinet design. The Labculture® Reliant combines the advanced Labculture® (LA2) Class II Type A2 design with simplicity in operations, via simple switches and pressure gauge. Utilizing 2 minipleat ULPA (Ultra Low Air Penetration) filters which operate at a typical efficiency of 99.999%, these filters surpass the conventional HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filters in contamination protection. Esco Labculture® features a 10-degree sloped front for maximum operator comfort. A single-piece stainless steel work zone and the absence of screws or connectors in the work zone facilitate ease of cleaning after experiments. The Isocide™ powder coating finish prevents microbial/bacterial growth on the exterior and delivers a sleek, elegant appearance fitting for the leader in biosafety cabinet technology.
- Energy-efficient, using the latest generation DC ECM motor
- Established safety, sharing the LA2 design as the most-certified BSC in world to: NSF/ANSI 49, EN 12469, CFDA YY0569, JIS K3800
- Easy to use, featuring simple switches, pressure gauge, and manual UV timer
- Latest generation DC ECM Motor made in USA, as the heart of the cabinet
- Negative pressure plenum surrounds the contaminated positive pressure plenum. No fabric bags are used.
- Long-life ULPA filters for supply and exhaust (per IEST-RP-CC001.3) with 99.999% efficiency for particle size between 0.1 to 0.3 microns
- Coved one-piece work surface contains spillage. The absence of screws or connectors in the work zone facilitates ease of cleaning and decontamination
- One-piece back wall with radiused cove corners to ensure thorough cleaning and decontamination
- Angled supply filter matches cabinet profile to achieve best downflow uniformity
- Zero volt relay output port enables monitoring of blower and alarm
- Frameless sash that is easier to clean
- Ergonomically-angled front improves reach and comfort
- Actual work access height is 25 mm (1″) higher that tested sash opening
- Raised airflow grille maintains safety by preventing blockage
- Esco IsocideTM antimicrobial coating on all painted surfaces minimizes contamination
- Enhanced side-captured zones optimize containment
- Work area on Esco 0.9 meter (3′) cabinet is equivalent to work area offered on larger 1.2 meter (4′) conventional cabinet
- Night setback mode / standby mode reduces power consumption while maintaining containment
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.