Labculture® Class II Type B2 (Total Exhaust) Biosafety Cabinet (E-Series)
Operator, Product, and Environmental protection against Microbiological Agents and Chemical Fumes
Incorporating all the latest design features available on Esco’s NSF-listed Labculture® Class II Type A2 biosafety cabinet, Esco Labculture® Class II Type B2 biosafety cabinets are designed to provide operator, product, and environmental protection in experiments where recirculation of filtered air is prohibited, most likely due to the presence of chemical fumes emitted during the process.
Chemical fumes cannot be captured by the filters and will be harmful to the operator if re-circulated in the laboratory space. Hence, Class II Type B2 cabinets have to be ducted to an external blower for total exhaust. Similar in design to the Class II Type A2 cabinet, Type B2 cabinet is suitable for experiment involving work assigned into any biosafety containment level.
- NSF certified to NSF/ANSI 49
- Latest-generation DC ECM Motor made in USA, as the heart of the cabinet
- Negative pressure plenum surrounds the contaminated positive pressure plenum. No fabric bags are used.
- Long-life ULPA filters for supply and exhaust (per IEST-RP-CC001.3) with 99.999% efficiency for particle size between 0.1 to 0.3 microns
- Coved single-piece work surface contains spillage. The absence of screws or connectors in the work zone facilitates ease of cleaning and decontamination.
- One-piece back wall with radiused cove corners to ensure thorough cleaning and decontamination
- Angled supply filter matches cabinet profile to achieve best downflow uniformity
- Esco SentinelTM Gold Microprocessor with large blue LCD, which simultaneously shows all safety parameters on a single screen.
- Quickstart mode, to turn the blower and lights on/off by moving the sash window to correct position.
- RS 232 data output port enables remote monitoring of cabinet operating parameters.
- Frameless sash that is easier to clean.
- Ergonomically-angled front improves reach and comfort.
- Angled down display and ADA-compliant control pad.
- Raised airflow grille maintains safety by preventing blockage.
- Esco ISOCIDETM antimicrobial coating on all painted surfaces minimizes contamination.
- Enhanced side-captured zones optimize containment
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.