Labculture® Class II, Type A2 Biological Safety Cabinets (E-Series)
Esco Labculture® Class II Type A2 Biological Safety Cabinet (E-Series) blends the latest generation of energy-efficient DC ECM motor technology with Esco’s experience of more than 25 years in biosafety cabinet design. The Labculture® combines a multitude of design, construction, and proprietary technological considerations to provide optimum operator, product, and environmental protection. Utilizing 2 minipleat ULPA (Ultra Low Penetration Air) filters which operate at a typical efficiency of 99.999%, these filters surpass the conventional HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filters in contamination protection. Esco Labculture® features a 10-degree sloped front for maximum operator comfort. A single-piece stainless steel work zone and the absence of screws or connectors in the work zone facilitates ease-of-cleaning after experiments. The Isocide™ powder coating finish prevents microbial/bacterial growth on the exterior and delivers a sleek, elegant appearance fitting for the leader in biosafety cabinet technology.
- Energy-efficient, using the latest-generation DC ECM motor
- Established safety, as the most certified BSC in world to: NSF/ANSI 49, EN 12469, CFDA YY0569, JIS K3800
- Ergonomic, with arm rest, angled front, and ADA-compliant control pad
- Latest-generation DC ECM Motor made in USA, as the heart of the cabinet.
- Negative pressure plenum surrounds the contaminated positive pressure plenum. No fabirc bags are used.
- Long-life ULPA filters for supply and exhaust (per IEST-RP-CC001.3) with 99.999% efficiency for particle size between 0.1 to 0.3 microns
- Coved single-piece work surface contains spillage. The absence of screws or connectors in the work zone facilitates ease of cleaning and decontamination.
- One-piece back wall with radiused cove corners to ensure thorough cleaning and decontamination.
- Angled supply filter matches cabinet profile to achieve best downflow uniformity.
- Esco SentinelTM Gold Microprocessor with large blue LCD, which simultaneously shows all safety parameters on a single screen.
- Quickstart mode, to turn the blower and lights on/off, by moving the sash window to correct position.
- RS 232 data output port enables remote monitoring of cabinet opertaing parameters.
- Frameless sash that is easier to clean.
- Ergonomically-angled front improves reach and comfort.
- Angled-down display and control pad that is ADA-compliant.
- Raised airflow grille maintains safety by preventing blockage
- Esco ISOCIDETM antimicrobial coating on all painted surfaces minimizes contamination.
- Enhanced side-captured zones optimize containment
- Night setback mode / standby mode reduces power consumption while maintaining containment.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.