Labculture® Class II (Low Noise) Biosafety Cabinet
The optimum combination of Safety, Performance and Ergonomics, Esco Labculture® Class II Type A2 Biological Safety Cabinet incorporates Esco’s experience of more than 20 years in biosafety cabinet technology. The Labculture® combines a multitude of design, construction and proprietary technological considerations to provide optimum operator, product and environmental protection. Utilizing 2 minipleat ULPA (Ultra Low Air Penetration) filters which operate at a typical efficiency of 99.999%, these surpass the conventional HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filters in contamination protection. Esco Labculture® features a 10-degree sloped front for maximum operator comfort. A single-piece stainless steel work zone and the absence of screws or connectors in the work zone facilitate ease of cleaning after experiments. The ISOCIDE™ powder coating finish prevents microbial/bacterial growth on the exterior and delivers a sleek, elegant appearance fitting for the leader in biosafety cabinet technology.
- Low noise BSC
- Quickstart™ and RS 232
- HPA certified to EN 12469
- Negative pressure plenum surrounds the contaminated positive pressure plenum; no fabric bags are used.
- Dual, long-life ULPA filters for supply and exhaust (per IEST-RP-CC001.3) with 99.999% efficiency for particle size between 0.1 to 0.3 microns.
- Angled supply filter matches cabinet profile to achieve best downflow uniformity.
- Esco Sentinel™ Gold microprocessor which simultaneously shows all safety parameters on a single screen.
- Quickstart mode, to turn the blower and lights on/off, by moving the sash window to correct position.
- RS 232 data output port enables remote monitoring of cabinet operating parameters.
- Frameless sash that is easier to clean.
- Ergonomically-angled front improves reach and comfort.
- Actual work access height is 45 mm (1.8″) higher than tested sash opening.
- Removable one-piece work surface simplifies cleaning.
- Raised airflow grille maintains safety by preventing blockage.
- Esco ISOCIDE™ antimicrobial coating on all painted surfaces minimizes contamination.
- Enhanced side-capture zones optimize containment.
- Work area on Esco 0.9 meter (3′) cabinet is equivalent to work area offered on larger 1.2 meter (4′) conventional cabinet.
- Low noise level of 53.5 dBA*
* Ultra low noise level achieved on 1.2 meter (4′) model per EN12469 at open field condition
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.