Isoclean® Healthcare Platform Isolator (Without Filter Below Work Zone)
Optimized Solution for Sterile/Aseptic Applications
The Isoclean® Healthcare Platform Isolator (HPI-G3) facilitates the isolation of a product or process while providing the required sterile/aseptic environment. It is configured to operate at positive or negative pressure in single or recirculating airflow. This equipment provides a comprehensive range of personnel and product protection in addition to the surrounding work areas and the environment.
The positive pressure HPI-G3 model is suitable for work involving non-hazardous materials, while the negative pressure isolator is suitable for work involving hazardous materials e.g. cytotoxic compounding applications.
The work zone and pass chamber interchange are either under positive or negative pressure to the room to maintain sterility or operator protection, respectively, in case of a breach in the barrier isolation system.
- Designed in accordance with international cGMP standards
- Class 2 containment enclosure on manual pressure leak test and Class 3 containment enclosure on automated pressure test as per ISO 10648-2
- Suitable for various applications such as pharmacy compounding, as Class III cabinet for Biosafety Levels (BSL) 3 and 4, small-scale potent material handling, aseptic processing, research and development, and cell processing
- Inbuilt dampers to allow pressure testing without having to use cover plates, tape & silicone
- Centrifugal, direct-drive blowers designed for maximum energy efficiency and minimal maintenance
- Sentinel™ Gold Microprocessor Control System supervises all functions and monitors airflow and pressures in real-time.
- Airlock Pass Chamber ensures work zone remains sterile during insertion and removal of items.
- Horizontal sliding tray prevents operator fatigue during transfer procedures
- Electromagnetic Interlocking Doors with time delay effect ensures safety and containment between the Pass Chamber and the Process Chamber.
- Optional sharps disposal system enables smoother work flow and minimizes transfers in order to enhance patient protection and sterility
- ULPA filters (H14) with a typical efficiency of >99.999% at 0.1 to 0.3 microns provide superior ISO Class 5 air cleanliness, 100 times better than competing products.
- Fluorescent lamps (optional LED) deliver >800 Lux to the work surface for superior overall illumination.
- With ISO Class 5 environment, the Process Chamber facilitates aseptic processing in an EU GMP Grade A condition
- Frameless front visor panel with highly rounded edges to minimize crevices and maximize door vision panel
- Circular glove ports with minimal crevices, no exposed bolts and nuts
- Single-piece stainless steel work surface with raised edges on all sides contain spillages.
- Optional adjustable hydraulic stand, with casters, elevates to accommodate user preference for sitting or standing work surface height
- Angled drain pan for easy cleaning.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.