Isoclean® Healthcare Platform Isolator (With Filter Below Work Zone)
Optimized Solution for Sterile/Aseptic Applications
The Isoclean® Healthcare Platform Isolator (HPI-G3) facilitates the isolation of a product or process while providing the required sterile/aseptic environment. It is configured to operate at positive or negative pressure in single or recirculating airflow. This equipment provides a comprehensive range of personnel and product protection in addition to the surrounding work areas and the environment.
The positive pressure HPI-G3 model is suitable for work involving non-hazardous materials, while the negative pressure isolator is suitable for work involving hazardous materials e.g. cytotoxic compounding applications.
The work zone and pass chamber interchange are either under positive or negative pressure to the room to maintain sterility or operator protection, respectively, in case of a breach in the barrier isolation system.
- Designed in accordance with international cGMP standards
- Class 2 containment enclosure on manual pressure leak test and Class 3 containment enclosure on automated pressure test as per ISO 10648-2
- Suitable for various applications such as pharmacy compounding, as Class III cabinet for Biosafety Levels (BSL) 3 and 4, small-scale potent material handling, aseptic processing, research and development, and cell processing
- Inbuilt dampers (option for manual or automated) to allow pressure testing without having to use cover plates, tape & silicone
- Centrifugal, direct-drive blowers designed for maximum energy efficiency and minimal maintenance
- Sentinel™ Gold Microprocessor Control System supervises all functions and monitors airflow and pressures in real-time.
- Type D Pass Chamber with interlocked doors, adjustable purged duration, and time-delayed ingress/egress control allowing sufficient time for surface decontamination to minimize transfer of contamination.
- Removable sliding tray (option for perforated or non-perforated) prevents operator fatigue during transfer procedures
- Electromagnetic Interlocking Doors with time delay effect ensures safety and containment between the Pass Chamber and the Process Chamber.
- Return Filter (option to upgrade to safe change BIBO) below work zone filters the contaminated air immediately to minimize possibility of airborne contamination
- Foot switch provides hands-free access to opening and closing of the magnetic interlock minimizing operator fatigue during transfer procedures
- HEPA H14 filters with a typical efficiency of >99.995% at 0.3 microns provide superior ISO Class 5 air cleanliness, 100 times better than competing products.
- Fluorescent lamps (optional LED) deliver >800 Lux to the work surface for superior overall illumination.
- With ISO Class 5 environment, the Process Chamber facilitates aseptic processing in an EU GMP Grade A condition
- Circular glove ports with minimal crevices, no exposed bolts and nuts
- Frameless front visor panel with highly rounded edges to minimize crevices and maximize door vision panel
- Single or multiple, removable work trays for easy surface cleaning and decontamination.
- Optional adjustable hydraulic stand, with casters, elevates to accommodate user preference for sitting or standing work surface height
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.