General Processing Platform Isolator (GPPI)
Your Advanced Solution for Sterile/Aseptic Applications.
The Esco General Processing Platform Isolator (GPPI) is a highly adaptable, unidirectional laminar airflow isolator that can be used for sterility testing or other processes that require an ISO Class 5 (Grade A) aseptic environment. The GPPI’s advanced control system allows the operator to select either positive or negative chamber pressure as well as single pass or recirculating airflow patterns. These features, along with the ability to perform safe change procedures on the supply and return ULPA filters, make the GPPI a highly versatile isolator that can be used for potent or non-potent aseptic materials.
In addition, the Esco GPPI’s design offers 20 standard options and configurations ensuring that Esco can provide a standard solution to fit your specific process and facility requirements. Should a standard option does not fit your requirements, Esco can offer customized solutions as well..
- Unidirectional laminar airflow
- User selectable positive or negative chamber pressures and single pass or recirculating regimes
- Multiple standard VHP bio-decontamination options providing 6 log reduction in viable contaminants
- Low Contamination Filter Change design allows for the handling of potent and non-potent aseptic products
- Class 2 containment enclosure on manual pressure leak test and Class 3 containment enclosure on automated pressure test as per ISO 10648-2
- ULPA filters with a typical efficiency of >99.999% at 0.1 to 0.3 microns provide superior ISO Class 3 air cleanliness, 100 times better than competing products
- HMI Screen supervises all functions, visual monitoring and alarm system
- BioVap™-compatible; optional BioVap™ automated bio-decontamination system provides 6 log reduction in viable contaminants
- Integrated hydraulic raise/ lower mechanism facilitates delivery to fit through a standard doorway
- Ergonomic design; angled front and oval glove ports improve reach and comfort
- cGMP compliance
- Standard design incorporates cGMP-compliant features; with the inclusion of an optional chart recorder or printer
- GPPI meets the data handling requirements for 21 CFR Part 11
- Fully welded 316L SS internal chambers with coved corners
- User-selectable positive or negative chamber pressures and single pass or recirculating airflow regimes
- Low contamination filter change
- Filter change is done inside the closed isolator, through the glove ports
- Provides minimal exposure to the maintenance personnel and environment
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.