Easy-to-use platform reduces waste and improves workflow
- 12-month shelf life eliminates waste and improves workflow
- 1-minute hands-on time
- Reduced QC
- Available in 25-pack and 100-pack configurations
EasyDisc YEA Test
Heterotrophic plate counts in 44 hours
- No equipment, autoclaving, or agar preparation
- Results in 44 hours when incubated at 36°C and 68 hours when incubated at 22°C
- Easy-to-count blue colonies, designed to correlate with ISO 62221
Easy to run
Step 1. Remove lid and add 1 mL sample to the EasyDisc YEA plate.
Step 2. Gently swirl the plate to distribute the liquid, replace the lid, and incubate at room temperature for 20 minutes.
Step 3. Continue incubating at 22°±2°C for 68±4 hours or 36°±2°C for 44±4 hours
Step 4. Count all colonies.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.