Easy-to-use platform reduces waste and improves workflow
- 12-month shelf life eliminates waste and improves workflow
- 1-minute hands-on time
- Reduced QC
- Available in 25-pack and 100-pack configurations
EasyDisc R2A Test
Heterotrophic plate counts in 5–7 days
- No equipment, autoclaving, or agar preparation
- Results in 5–7 days when incubated at 20–28°C
- Easy-to-count blue colonies, designed to correlate with the pour plate method (SM 9215) using Reasoner’s 2 agar1
Step 1. Remove lid and add 1 mL sample to the EasyDisc R2A plate.
Step 2. Gently swirl the plate to distribute the liquid, replace the lid, and incubate at room temperature for 20 minutes.
Step 3. Continue incubating at 20–28°C for 5–7 days.
Step 4. Count all colonies.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.