Cytoculture® Lead-Shielded Class II Biosafety Cabinet
Superior Protection for Radioisotope Laboratories
The Esco Cytoculture® Lead-Shielded Class II Biosafety Cabinet is designed for radiopharmaceutical industry usage and protects the operator during work involving radioisotopes.
- Lead-shielded sides, work zone bottom and front sliding sash
- KI-impregnated carbon filter
- As a Class II Biosafety Cabinet, it provides product, operator, and environment protection
- Extra Safety: The cabinet is filtered via two exhaust filters. This allows for filter-changing without prior decontamination of the cabinet
- Lead-shielded Protection: 3 mm Pb-shielding on cabinet front, sides, and work zone bottom
- Radiation-proof glass with Pb equivalence of 3 mm
- Potassium iodide (KI)-impregnated carbon filter for iodine adsorption
- ULPA filters with typical efficiency of >99.999% for particle size between 0.1 to 0.3 microns provide ISO Class 3 cleanliness within the work zone
- Isocide™ antimicrobial coated structure eliminates 99.9% of bacterial presence on external surfaces within 24 hours
- Ergonomic sloped front eliminates glare off the front window and ensures operator comfort during extended usage
- Microprocessor-based control and alarm system
- Extremely low noise level for quiet working environment
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.