Cytoculture® Cytotoxic Safety Cabinets
The Premium Solution for Cytotoxic Drug Processing
Cytoculture® Cytotoxic Safety Cabinet is the premium solution for cytotoxic/antineoplastic drug processing, providing the highest level of pharmacist, product, and environmental protection.
The unique demands of handling and preparing cytotoxic drugs for use in chemotherapy require a specialized cabinet. With this in mind, we developed a highly specialized range of cabinets primarily especially for handling these potentially dangerous drugs.
- Safe filter changing
- Safer dual exhaust filters
- HPA certified to EN 12469
- Sentinel™ Microprocessor controller supervises all functions
- Meets the requirements of the European Standard EN 12469 for microbiological safety cabinets
- Provides you with the highest level of operator safety to protect you and your personnel from the cytotoxic and other hazardous compounds
- Motorized sash helps simplify transfer of materials into the work zone
- Highest level of cleanliness within the work zone for patient safety and product cleanliness
- Esco Isocide™ antimicrobial coating on all painted surfaces minimizes contamination
- Dual long-life ULPA filters for supply and exhaust airflow
- Additional secondary HEPA exhaust filter
- Filters can be changed without exposing the ambient environment and service personnel to potential hazards
- Spacious knee room maximizes operator comfort, 245mm (9.6″) inward
- Angled front improves reach into the work zone and prevents glare off the sliding sash
- Available in 1.2 and 1.8m models (4′ and 6’)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.