Run any of 34 parameters now for chemistry, electrolyte, and immunoassay profiles in a single run of whole blood.
- Accuracy inside and out with proprietary technologies
- Results in minutes for preanesthetic screens and senior, sick, and well-patient visits
- Complete testing flexibility—Run individual tests, preloaded CLIPs, or a combination of both
- Easy workflow with load-and-go efficiency
- Expansive testing menu—your capabilities will continue to expand
Accuracy: proprietary technologies that work together
With 1 out of every 2 samples compromised by interfering substances, you need results you trust.1
Proprietary technologies in Catalyst slides minimize interfering substances
Proprietary technologies in the Catalyst One analyzer maximize accuracy
Small size is a big advantage
Using only 10 inches of linear countertop, the Catalyst One analyzer is the perfect fit for clinics of any size.
Dimensions & weight
Width: 10.0 in (25.4 cm)
Depth: 14.8 in (37.59 cm)
Height: 14.0 in (35.56 cm)
Weight: 25 lb (11.34 kg)
24/7 auto-monitoring and maintenance
IDEXX SmartService Solutions
- Always on, proactively monitoring and adjusting IDEXX analyzers remotely
- Aggregates data to improve performance and drive quality improvements
- Shares data to a central dashboard to facilitate customer support
Easy workflow. Results in minutes.
Save technician time with load-and-go efficiency
- Collect the sample using whole blood, serum, or plasma.
- If using whole blood, dispense into a whole blood separator, and swirl.
- Load the sample and CLIPs or slides into the analyzer.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.