OPERATOR, SAMPLE AND PROCESS PROTECTION
- Long-life ULPA filters with 99.999% efficiency for particle size between 0.1 to 0.3 microns. This creates ISO Class 3 work zone instead of industry-standard ISO Class 5.
- Expert Airflow Design for Maximum Effectiveness
- Angled supply matches cabinet profile to achieve best downflow uniformity and containment.
- Raised airflow grille maintains safety by preventing blockage.
- Negative pressure plenum surrounds contaminated positive pressure plenum and work zone.
- Advanced DC ECM blower that provide stable airflow despite building voltage fluctuation and increased filter loading.
- Esco ISOCIDE™ antimicrobial coating on all painted surfaces prevents microbial/bacterial growth.
- Ergonomically angled front improves reach and prevent ceiling lamp reflection.
- Easy to clean coved one-piece work surface which contains spillage, and angled drain pan with smooth polished corners.
- Easily adjustable UV timer that doesn’t require the operator to manually turn off UV lamp.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.