Airstream® Class III Biological Safety Cabinets
Esco Airstream® Class III biological safety cabinet offers the highest level of operator, product and environmental protection from infectious/biohazardous aerosols and is suitable for microbiological work with agents assigned to biosafety levels 1, 2, 3, or 4. Designed for an absolute level of containment, it is frequently used for work involving the deadliest biohazards, bacteria, viruses and microorganisms. Esco Airstream® Class III biological safety cabinet is manufactured to meet and exceed the latest Class III biological safety cabinet requirements of the EN 12469:2000.
- Designed for BSL-4
- Safer dual exhaust filters
- Magnehelic pressure gauge
- Exhaust air is double-filtered through high-quality ULPA filters (per IEST-RP-CC-001.3) with typical efficiency of >99.999% for 0.1 to 0.3 micron particles, better than HEPA filters.
- Exclusive dual exhaust filters provide > 100.000 times better protection than single-stage designs.
- Microprocessor-based Esco Sentinel™ Silver control system provides visual / audible alarms for airflow.
- Magnehelic* pressure gauge is mounted in the rear of the work zone for at-a-glance monitoring of work zone negative pressure.
- Neoprene™ gauntlets are single- piece, leak-tested glove assemblies which guarantee maximum protection.
- An integrated pass-through with interlocking doors permits materials transfer without risk of environmental contamination.
- Esco ISOCIDE™ antimicrobial surface on all painted surfaces minimizes contamination.
- An angled cabinet front ensures a comfortable working posture.
- Cabinet operates at negative pressure relative to the laboratory in order to prevent migration of pathogenic materials out of the work area.
*Registered trademark of Dwyer Instruments, Inc.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.