Airstream® Class II Type B2 (Total Exhaust) Biological Safety Cabinets
Class II Type B2 biological safety cabinets provide product, operator and environmental protection and are suitable for work with trace amounts of toxic chemicals and agents assigned to biological safety levels I, II or III. In a Class II Type B2 cabinet, all inflow and downflow air is exhausted after HEPA/ULPA filtration to the external environment without recirculation across the work surface.
- Ergonomic design
- Dynamic Chamber™ plenum design for quiet, uniform airflow
- The best value of any Type B2 (Total Exhaust) Biological Safety Cabinet in the industry.
- Less energy consumption and heat output than competing products.
- The angled front, narrow profile front grille, raised armrest and frameless sash create an ergonomic work environment.
- Single-piece stainless steel internal work zone eliminates welded joints where contaminants may accumulate.
- Dual-wall construction surrounds the work zone with negative pressure plenums for maximum safety.
- Fail-safe system ensures that in case of exhaust failure, the cabinet’s main fan automatically shuts down to ensure safety to the user.
- Unique Esco Dynamic Chamber™ plenum design delivers quiet, uniform airflow.
- Long life ULPA (per IEST-RP-CC001.3) supply filter and HEPA exhaust filter for airflow.
- Esco Sentinel™ microprocessor supervises all cabinet functions.
- Esco ISOCIDE™ antimicrobial coating on all painted surfaces minimizes contamination.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.