Airstream® Class II Biological Safety Cabinets, Gen 3 (S-Series)
The Esco Airstream® Class II Biological Safety Cabinet is an effective solution in providing operator, product and environmental protection within laboratories and industrial facilities. With the presence of its DC ECM blower, this is the most energy-efficient Class II Biosafety Cabinet in the world with 70% energy savings compared to AC motor. It also features stable and self-compensating airflow, despite building voltage fluctuations & filter loading. Its large performance envelope is an open declaration of possible safe operating airflow values. Certified to EN 12469, Esco Airstream® Class II Biological Safety Cabinet also has antimicrobial coating on all its external and internal painted surfaces for improved safety.
- Stable, self-compensating airflow
- Low Noise and Ergonomic Design
- ULPA Filter* with 99.999% efficiency against 0.3µm particles, 99.995% filter efficiency for MPPS at 0.1µm improves safety
- SentinelTM Gold Microprocessor Controller displays all safety information on one screen
- Airflow sensor alerts the user if airflow is sufficient for greater safety
- RS 232 Serial Interface Port enables sending of operational information to Building Management System (BMS)
- ISOCIDETM powder coat inhibits microbial growth on external surface prevents contamination and improves safety
- Single-Piece Stainless Steel work top with coved construction retains spill
- Single-Piece Stainless Steel inner liner with large radiused corners facilities easy cleaning and contamination
- Side capture zones and negative pressure side walls optimize containment
- Ergonomically-designed raised arm rest helps prevent grille blocking and create a comfortable working posture
- Available in 0.6m (2′), 0.9m (3′), 1.2m (4′), 1.5m (5′), 1.8m (6′) sizes
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.