Airstream® Class II Biological Safety Cabinets, Gen 3 (G-Series)
Probably The World’s Most Advanced Energy-Efficient, Quiet, and Compact Biosafety Cabinet.
The Esco Airstream® Class II Biological Safety Cabinet is an effective solution in providing operator, product and environmental protection within laboratories and industrial facilities. With the presence of its DC ECM blower, this is the most energy-efficient Class II Biosafety Cabinet in the world with 70% energy savings compared to AC motor. It also features stable and self-compensating airflow, despite building voltage fluctuations & filter loading. Its large performance envelope is an open declaration of possible safe operating airflow values. Certified to EN 12469, Esco Airstream® Class II Biological Safety Cabinet also has antimicrobial coating on all its external and internal painted surfaces for improved safety.
- Stable, self-compensating airflow
- Low Noise and Ergonomic Design
- ULPA Filter* with 99.999% efficiency against 0.3µm particles, 99.995% filter efficiency for MPPS at 0.1µm improves safety
- SentinelTM Gold Microprocessor Controller displays all safety information on one screen
- Airflow sensor alerts the user if airflow is sufficient for greater safety
- RS 232 Serial Interface Port enables sending of operational information to Building Management System (BMS)
- ISOCIDETM powder coat inhibits microbial growth on external surface prevents contamination and improves safety
- Angled corner and side glass for easy cleaning and enables easy reach of service fixture and outlets
- Ergonomically-designed raised arm rest helps prevent grille blocking and create a comfortable working posture
- Available in 1.2m (4′), 1.8m (6′) sizes
- Divided autoclavable work tray allows easy cleaning
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.