Our most secure ultra-low temperature freezers for the storage of high value samples
TwinGuard -86˚C MDF-DC500VX low temperature freezer delivers the unsurpassed level of safety and sample security that is critical for valuable biological samples alongside exceptional ease of use and data monitoring.
Two independent refrigeration systems offer Ultimate Sample Protection
The Dual Cooling System offers the highest level of protection through the use of two independent refrigeration systems. If one system unexpectedly fails the other can maintain the freezer in the -70˚C range.
Valuable Sample Storage
Securely store valuable and irreplaceable samples with the upmost confidence that they won’t be lost in the case of compressor failure.
Significantly extended critical time to react to any sudden mechanical failure. Ideal for high security applications.
Improved Temperature Performance
TwinGuard low temperature freezer maintain even better temperature stability and uniformity during routine door openings than equivalent upright models as less cold air leaves the freezer while the door is open.
The TwinGuard range is available in four other models:
Ideally suited for:
- Temperature sensitive samples such as therapeutics and biospecimens.
- Samples needing to retain viability such as stem cells, engineered tissue, organs, vaccines, hybrodmas, cancer cells or fibroblasts.
- Longitudinal study samples
- Important medical research samples.
- Valuable pharmaceutical products.
- Clinical trial samples.
- Pathogenic samples within high security laboratories.
- Ultimate Sample Protection with the extreme secure Dual Cooling System.
- Improved Temperature Performance
- Enhanced Use & Intelligent Security
- VIP PLUS provides 30% more storage capacity compared to conventionally insulated freezers of the same footprint.
- Approximately 15% Energy saving ECO mode operation.
- Intelligent interface Data log function.
- Class IIa Medical Device certified
- 715 Litre
- Filterless Design
- LCD touch panel
- USB Port
- PHCbi designed refrigeration system
|External Dimensions (W x D x H)||2010 x 845 x 1070 mm|
|Internal Dimensions (W x D x H)||1190 x 640 x 756 mm|
|Net Weight||328 kg|
|Capacity (Aluminium Racks 2” Boxes)||416 (2” boxes)|
|Capacity (Stainless Steel Racks 2” Boxe)||–|
|Cooling Performance||-86 °C|
|Temperature Setting Range||-50 to -90 °C|
|Temperature Control Range||-50 to -86 °C|
|Controller||Microprocessor, non-volatile memory|
|Display||LCD Touch Screen|
|Refrigeration System||Independent Dual-Cooling|
|Compressors||2 x 1100 W|
|Insulation Material||PUF / VIP Plus|
|Insulation Thickness||70/135 mm|
|Exterior Material||Painted Steel|
|Interior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Outer Door Lock||Y|
|Inner Doors/Lid||3 pieces (Styrofoam)|
|Max. Load – Per Shelf||–|
|Max. Load – Total||–|
|Vacuum Release Port||–|
|Access Port Position||Back|
|Access Port Diameter||17|
|Power Supply||230 V|
|Noise Level||52 dB [A]|
MDF-DC-500/700VX-PE Product Flyer EN
MDF-DC-500/700VX-PE Product Flyer FR
MDF-DC-500/700VX-PE Product Flyer ES
Rack Solutions Brochure EN
Blood Brochure EN
Pharmaceutical Brochure EN
Blood Brochure FR
Pharmaceutical Brochure FR
TwinGuard Brochure EN
TwinGuard Brochure FR
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.