- ULPA filters (per IEST-RP-CC-001.3) tested to a typical efficiency of >99.999% for 0.1 to 0.3 micron particles are better than HEPA filters. ULPA filters last as long as conventional HEPA filters and have similar replacement costs.
- All Esco laminar flow clean benches provide ISO Class 3 air cleanliness within the work zone as per ISO 14644.1, significantly cleaner than the usual Class 5 classification on clean benches offered by the competition.
- The intelligent blower system maintains airflow as the filter becomes loaded, ensuring optimum efficiency and product protection.
- An additional disposable pre-filter traps large particles in the inflow air prior to reaching the main filter, protecting against damage and prolonging filter life.
- All Esco products are manufactured for the most demanding laboratory applications. All components are designed for maximum chemical resistance and enhanced durability for a long service life. The main body of the clean bench is constructed of industrial grade electro-galvanized steel.
- One-piece, formed stainless steel work surface with a curved front edge is designed for maximum operator comfort.
- Built-in warm white, electronically ballasted, 5000k lighting provides excellent illumination of the work zone and reduces operator fatigue. The reliable lighting system is zero-flicker and instant start.
- Esco Laminar Flow Clean Benches have been tested for cross-contamination and product protection using microbiological test methods specified in EN12469.
- Each clean bench is individually factory tested for safety and performance in accordance with international standards.
- Most of electrical components are UL listed or UL recognized, ensuring superior electrical safety for the operator.
- Esco ISOCIDE antimicrobial coating on all painted surfaces.
Esco offers a variety of options and accessories to meet local applications. Contact Esco or your local Sales Representative for ordering information. Support Stands
- Fixed height, available 711 mm (28") or 860 mm (34")
- With leveling feet (SPL)
- With casters (SPC)
- Adjustable height, hydraulic range 711 mm (28") to 860 mm (34")
- Manual or electrical lift (SPM)
- With casters
Electrical Outlets and Utility Fixtures
- Electrical outlet, ground fault, North America
- Electrical outlet, Euro/ Worldwide
- Petcock (air, gas, vacuum)
- North America (American) style
- Euro/Worldwide style DIN 12898, DIN 12919, DIN 3537
- Germicidal UV lamp
- Transparent front cover (recommended when UV lamp is used)
- PVC armrest
- Height-adjustable lab chair
- Ergonomic foot rest
- IV bar, with hooks
|STANDARDS COMPLIANCE||CABINET PERFORMANCE||AIR QUALITY||FILTRATION||ELECTRICAL SAFETY|
|ISO14644.1 Class 3, Worldwide
AS1386 Class 1.5, Australia
JISB9920 Class 3, Japan