Introducing Esco Isotherm - world class Refrigerated Incubators from Esco with the technologies and compliance to prove it. Ergonomic, intuitive interfaces, microprocessor PID controls with programming options, pre-heat chamber technology, dual auto-defrosting system, UV disinfection, precisely tuned and tested ventilation and insulation package, all supported by Esco's solutions-based sales and service representatives worldwide.
- Pre-heat Chamber Technology
- Microprocessor PID Control Technology
- Auto-defrosting System
- UV Disinfection
- Computer controllable via Voyager software
Available in the following sizes: 110L and 240L
- No exposed heating elements located inside the chamber to ensure maximum user safety.
- Stable heating and maximum temperature uniformity in the chamber.
- Standard temp setting range 0oC up to 100oC for maximum application flexibility.
- Secure 2-point door seal and exxentric hinge ensure maximum gasket compression for stable chamber temperature.
- Forced convection design allows rapid temperature response rates, improves uniformity, and reduces fluctuation.
- Low noise during operation
- Ventilated stainless steel shelves contribute to uniform air circulation.
Microprocessor PID Control Technology
- Soft touch controls for temperature and UV are easy to clean.
- Tuned PID control ensures fast ramp time, prevents over-shoot and ensures stable temperature once setpoint is achieved.
- Auto-heating activates and continues for a predetermined time during operation.
- Auto-defrosting activates regularly. Influence on temperature fluctuation and uniformity is minimal.
- Auto-running disinfection after startup and during testing process as well, is adjustable to meet different requirements.
- UV light functions stops when door is opened and resumes after it is closed.
Quality Esco Construction
- Electrogalvanized steel with white oven-baked epoxy antimicrobial powder-coated finish.
- External surfaces are powder coated with Esco ISOCIDE to eliminate 99.9% of surface bacteria within 24 hours of exposure.
- Bright LED displays mounted at top (not base) of the device are easily read from across the laboratory.
- 2 shelves included
- Directly mounted shelves increase usable chamber space.
- "Cleanroom" design with minimal joints and crevices is easy to clean.
- Single piece stainless steel chamber with rounded corners.
- Formed direct shelf mounts reduce chamber hardware and reduce difficult to clean spaces.
- Diagnostic functions in the microprocessor include historical read-out of temperatures.
- Diagnostic menu provides read-out of all sensor inputs and controller settings.
- Service can be carried out from the front.
- All electronic components are isolated from the work chamber and easily accessible for replacement.
- Low service costs.
IFC-110-8 Isotherm® Refrigerated Incubators, 110L, 220-240VAC 50/60Hz
IFC-240-8 Isotherm® Refrigerated Incubators, 240L, 220-240VAC 50/60Hz
IFC-110-8-SS Isotherm® Refrigerated Incubators, Stainless Steel Exterior Cabinet, 110L, 220-240VAC 50/60Hz
IFC-240-8-SS Isotherm® Refrigerated Incubators, Stainless Steel Exterior Cabinet, 240L, 220-240VAC 50/60Hz
TOA-1021 Additional shelf, field-installed (IFC-110)
TOA-1022 IQ/OQ Document
TOA-1019 Additional shelf, field-installed (IFC-240)
- 5250001 Voyager Software Kit